IDXX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.437|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.16%|
|Net Income (TTM)||187.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||54.92%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Interesting IDXX Put And Call Options For July 2014 Dec 3
- 4 Health Care Stocks to Watch The Street Dec 3
- Insiders Buy the Holdings of FIW ETF Forbes Nov 29
- IDXX: Insiders Vs. Shorts Nov 25
- IDEXX Laboratories to Present at Piper Jaffray 25th Annual Healthcare Conference PR Newswire Nov 20
- [video] Baron: Growth, growth everywhere CNBC Nov 8
- [video] Investment opportunities everywhere: Baron CNBC Nov 8
- [video] Baron: Growth to accelerate CNBC Nov 8
- Insider Trading Alert - SFY, GWRE, ZNGA, IDXX And AXE Traded By Insiders Nov 5
- New Lifetime High Reached: Idexx Laboratories (IDXX) Oct 29
IDXX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Idexx Laboratories is up 10.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Thoratec up 0.48%, and Globus Medical up 64.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IDXX
Pro Report PDF for IDXX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IDXX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IDXX
Did Idexx Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. or IDXX is a multinational corporation engaged in the development, manufacture, and distribution of products and services for the veterinary, food, and water testing markets. IIDEXX is also a worldwide leader in diagnostic tests and information for the production animal industry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Incorporated in 1983 and headquartered in Westbrook, Maine, IDEXX conducts operations through 40 locations around the world, and employs approximately 5,000 people in full-and part-time positions.