IDXX Key Stats
- Little Followed Company Earns Outsized Profits in Pet Industry Fool Jun 13
- Heska Provides Investors Low Risk / High Reward Opportunity In Companion Animal ... Jun 11
- Is IDEXX Laboratories Going to Burn You? Jun 4
- IDEXX Laboratories to Present at William Blair 33rd Annual Growth Stock Conferen... May 31
- Is IDEXX Laboratories a Fast Cash Machine? May 22
- Is IDEXX Laboratories a Fast Cash Machine? Fool May 21
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over IDEXX Laboratories's Latest Numbers May 18
- Don't Get Too Worked Up Over IDEXX Laboratories's Latest Numbers Fool May 17
- IDEXX Labs Ups Stock Buyback May 14
- Repurchase Program and Refinancing of Revolving Credit Facility Benzinga May 13
IDXX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Idexx Laboratories is up 2.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Abaxis up 39.61%, and Quidel Corporation up 56.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IDXX
Pro Report PDF for IDXX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IDXX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IDXX
Did Idexx Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IDEXX Laboratories, Inc. or IDXX is a multinational corporation engaged in the development, manufacture, and distribution of products and services for the veterinary, food, and water testing markets. IIDEXX is also a worldwide leader in diagnostic tests and information for the production animal industry and tests for the quality and safety of water and milk. Incorporated in 1983 and headquartered in Westbrook, Maine, IDEXX conducts operations through 40 locations around the world, and employs approximately 5,000 people in full-and part-time positions.