IDT Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- 5 Stocks With Superb Operating Margin Growth — IDT MX CALL AHS ICA Investor Place May 13
- IDT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Othe... May 6
- 5 Small Caps Poised To Run May 6
- IDT Subsidiary Straight Path Communications Files for Spin-off of Spectrum Licen... May 6
- IDT Files for Spin-off of Spectrum Licenses and Communications Related IP Business Wire May 6
- 5 Stocks With Strong Operating Margin Growth — IDT MX CALL AHS ICA Investor Place May 6
- Best Buy, Bridgestone, Time Warner: Intellectual Property May 6
- Best Buy, JC Penney Lose Challenge to Gift-Card Patents May 3
- IDT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Triggering Events That Accelerate or Increase a Dir... May 2
IDT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IDT Corporation is up 143.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, magicJack VocalTec down 6.42%, and Primus Telecommunications Group up 10.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IDT
Pro Report PDF for IDT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IDT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IDT
Did IDT Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
IDT Corporation is a telecommunications and energy company headquartered in Newark, New Jersey. IDT was founded by entrepreneur Howard Jonas in August 1990. He founded the company after opening a sales office in Israel, receiving large international phone bills and then discovering a way to lower them.