IDT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.97%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5058|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||11.61M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IDT Corp. (IDT) CEO Jonas to Step Down Street Insider Nov 29
- Boss Revolution Mobile App Awarded Best for Latin America and Caribbean by Latin America Mobile World Forum noodls Nov 11
- IDT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Oct 21
- IDT CORP Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Oct 15
- Straight Path Communications: The Two Sides Seeking Alpha Oct 8
- Boss Revolution Launches Free Mobile App for iPhone and Android Business Wire Oct 8
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/4: (DSCO) (CMTL) (CPST) Higher; (BLDP) (LCI) (XRTX) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 4
- IDT Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 3
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/3: (CMTL) (FST) (GSVC) Higher; (LCI) (IDT) (XRTX) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 3
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.13 Street Insider Oct 3
IDT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IDT is up 172.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, NTT DoCoMo up 15.96%, and Iridium Communications down 4.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IDT
Pro Report PDF for IDT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IDT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IDT
Did IDT make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IDT Corporation provides telecommunications services to consumers and businesses, wholesale carrier services and local, long distance and wireless phone services.