ICON Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.041|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||31.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||128.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Francesca's Down to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Francesca's' Q3 Earnings in Line; FY View Low - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Iconix, Skechers Lead Top Holiday Shopping Small Caps Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON) Reaches New Lifetime High Today The Street Nov 27
- [video] Iconix CEO: We make brands relevant for today CNBC Nov 26
- Iconix Reiterated at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- Why Iconix Is a Good Long-Term Bet Fool Nov 23
- Insider Trading Alert - GPI, VRTX, ICON, FCS And IMPV Traded By Insiders Nov 20
- A Shorter Selling Season, So Marketers Take Risks Nov 14
- Strength Seen in Deckers Outdoor Corp. (DECK): Stock Rises 5.5% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 14
ICON Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Iconix Brand Group is up 80.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Nike up 55.23%, and Brown Shoe Company up 38.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ICON
Pro Report PDF for ICON
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ICON Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ICON
Did Iconix Brand Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. is a brand management company that licenses brands to retailers and manufacturers primarily in the apparel, footwear, and apparel accessory industries. The company's brands include Candie's, Bongo, Badgley Mischka, Joe Boxer, Rampage, Mudd, London Fog, Mossimo, Ocean Pacific/OP, Danskin, Rocawear, Cannon, Royal Velvet, Fieldcrest, Charisma, Starter and Waverly which it licenses directly to leading retailers, wholesalers and suppliers for use across a wide range of product categories, including, apparel, accessories, footwear, beauty and fragrance and home and in a variety of distribution channels from the mass tier to the luxury market. The company was formerly known as Candie's, Inc. and changed its name to Iconix Brand Group, Inc. in July 2005. Iconix Brand Group, Inc. was founded by Neil Cole in 1978 and is headquartered in New York, New York.