ICLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.240|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-17.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider07/21 13:39
Street Insider07/21 09:27
Street Insider07/21 09:19
Street Insider07/18 08:12
Street Insider07/11 12:56
ICLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). InterCloud Systems is down 47.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.18%, The Advisory Board down 12.33%, and ABM Industries down 2.27%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ICLD
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ICLD
Did InterCloud Systems make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Business Services
- Company Website: http://www.intercloudsys.com
- IR Website: http://ir.intercloudsys.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Business Support Services
- NAICS Code: 561499
- NAICS Industry: Business Support Services
- NAICS Sector: Administrative and Support and Waste Management and Remediation Services
InterCloud Systems Inc is a provider of cloud and managed service based platforms, professional services, applications and infrastructure to corporate enterprises and telecommunications industry.
ICLD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ICLD","name")
- Description: =YCI("ICLD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ICLD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ICLD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ICLD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.