IAG Key Stats
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 17
- My Good-Yielding Stocks Portfolio That Can Outperform The Market By A Big Margin May 17
- World Gold Council says gold jewelery demand up, total gold demand down in Q1 May 16
- Humpty-Dumpty: The Year The Markets Never Came Down May 15
- Paulson maintains SPDR Gold Trust stake May 15
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases AP May 14
- Gold logs lowest settlement in almost three weeks May 14
- 3 Good-Yielding Gold Stocks Trading Way Below Book Value May 13
- Stocks Finish Higher for Third Week; Dow, S&P Hit New Closing Highs May 10
- Short Interest in Barrick Gold, Randgold Resources Surges Benzinga May 10
IAG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Iamgold is down 45.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, Harmony Gold Mining down 57.59%, and Barrick Gold Corporation down 45.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for IAG
Pro Report PDF for IAG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IAG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IAG
Did Iamgold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Iamgold Corporation is a Toronto based international gold producer. The company is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of mineral resource properties throughout the world. Iamgold has an annual production of close to 1 million ounces of gold from operations in North America, South America, and Africa. The company was formerly known as IAMGOLD International African Mining Gold Corporation and changed its name to IAMGOLD Corporation in June 1997. IAMGOLD Corporation was founded in 1990 and is based in Toronto, Canada.