IAG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2443|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-66.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||92.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||6.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IAG Said to Consider Bidding for Wesfarmers Insurance Unit Bloomberg Dec 6
- Inside the Airline 'Lounge Wars' MarketWatch Dec 4
- Kevin Bullock, President, CEO and Director of Volta Resources Inc. (VTR.TO), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 3
- IAMGOLD's Solar Project in Suriname - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- IAMGOLD to build Solar Project in Suriname noodls Nov 27
- IAMGOLD (IAG) Plans to build 5MW Solar Project in Suriname Street Insider Nov 27
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: FireEye, Fresh Market, Galena, Peabody and More 24/7 Wall St. Nov 26
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades IAMGOLD (IAG) to Underweight Street Insider Nov 26
- Gold’s Cascade to Ominous Levels Bad News for ETFs ETF Trends Nov 25
- IAG climbs as Iran deal bolsters airlines Financial Times Nov 25
IAG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IAMGold is down 62.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Barrick Gold down 52.82%, and Goldcorp down 41.86%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IAG
Pro Report PDF for IAG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IAG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IAG
Did IAMGold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Iamgold Corporation is a Toronto based international gold producer. The company is engaged in the exploration, development, and production of mineral resource properties throughout the world. Iamgold has an annual production of close to 1 million ounces of gold from operations in North America, South America, and Africa. The company was formerly known as IAMGOLD International African Mining Gold Corporation and changed its name to IAMGOLD Corporation in June 1997. IAMGOLD Corporation was founded in 1990 and is based in Toronto, Canada.