GVP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5879|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GSE Systems' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 14
- GSE Systems Announces 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results noodls Nov 14
- GSE SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 14
- GSE SYSTEMS INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- Q3 2013 GSE SYS INC Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 14
- GSE Systems to Host Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Webcast Live on Thursday, November 14, 2013 Accesswire Nov 13
- GSE Systems, Inc. Schedules Release of 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results and Conference Call Business Wire Nov 11
- GOSP Simulation Training Tool from GSE Systems Prepares Operators to Manage Critical Petroleum Process Business Wire Oct 15
- New Simulation Tools Capture Dynamic Nature of Coking Operations with Highly Detailed Data on Full Process Business Wire Sep 10
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Monday - Tale of the Tape Zacks Aug 19
GVP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). GSE Systems is down 15.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.67%, Compuware up 16.22%, and Nuance Communications down 34.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GVP
Pro Strategies Featuring GVP
Did GSE Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
GSE Systems provides simulation and educational solutions and services to the nuclear and fossil electric utility industry and the chemical and petrochemical industries.