GPT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||38.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.781|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||242.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Great Debate - Bull Vs. Bear On Gramercy Property Trust Nov 27
- Gramercy Property Trust Announces $86.0 Million in Acquisitions and Secures $12.6 Million Senior Mortgage Financing noodls Nov 25
- Gramercy Property Trust announces $86M in acquisitions Nov 25
- GRAMERCY PROPERTY TRUST INC. Financials Nov 14
- GRAMERCY PROPERTY TRUST INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Gramercy Property Trust Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Gramercy Property Trust Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 2:00 pm ET today Nov 7
- GRAMERCY PROPERTY TRUST INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclos Nov 7
- Gramercy Property Trust Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Gramercy Property Trust Inc Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 7
GPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Gramercy Property Trust is up 92.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, BRT Realty Trust up 9.38%, and Investors Real Estate up 10.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GPT
Pro Strategies Featuring GPT
Did Gramercy Property Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Gramercy Property Trust Inc is a self-managed, integrated commercial real estate investment and asset management company organized as a real estate investment trust.