GPN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.042|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||47.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||234.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.36%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Global Payments price raised to $72 from $65 at RW Baird Dec 5
- Cintas Reiterated at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- RM Guides Q4, Will Launch 2.04M Shares - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Visa Hits All-Time High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Lender Processing Reverts to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 26
- GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 25
- TSS Extends Alliance with FirstBank - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 22
- Waste Management Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
GPN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Global Payments is up 42.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Fiserv up 39.14%, and Team up 4.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GPN
Pro Report PDF for GPN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GPN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GPN
Did Global Payments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Global Payments Inc. is a payment processing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Global Payments functions as an electronic payment processor to merchants, independent sales organizations, financial institutions, government agencies and multinational corporations in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company operates in two business segments, merchant services and money transfer. The merchant services segment targets customers in many vertical industries, including financial institutions, gaming, government, health care, professional services, restaurants, retail, universities and utilities. The money transfer segment primarily targets immigrants in the United States and Europe. Global Payments Inc. has a joint venture with La Caixa Group to provide merchant acquiring services to merchants in Spain. Global Payments Inc. was founded in 2001.