GPN Key Stats
- Global Payments: Good Upside Potential Jun 14
- Consolidation Trends in Merchant-Focused Payment Companies: Expert Analyst Brett... Jun 12
- Global Payments Inc. (GPN): Today's Featured Diversified Services Winner May 29
- Ahead Of The Trend: 7 Rallying Stocks With Institutional Selling And Short Incre... May 23
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NRT, SON, GPN, PCAR, EMR May 14
- Global Payments Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (GPN) May 14
- Reminder - Global Payments (GPN) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 13
- Short Interest Increases 43.6% For GPN May 10
- GLOBAL PAYMENTS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Shareholder Director Nominations May 10
- Global Payments, Inc. (GPN) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield Street Insider May 3
GPN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Global Payments is up 19.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Fiserv up 25.09%, and ABM Industries up 24.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GPN
Pro Report PDF for GPN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GPN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GPN
Did Global Payments make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Global Payments Inc. is a payment processing company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Global Payments functions as an electronic payment processor to merchants, independent sales organizations, financial institutions, government agencies and multinational corporations in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom, Europe and Asia-Pacific. The company operates in two business segments, merchant services and money transfer. The merchant services segment targets customers in many vertical industries, including financial institutions, gaming, government, health care, professional services, restaurants, retail, universities and utilities. The money transfer segment primarily targets immigrants in the United States and Europe. Global Payments Inc. has a joint venture with La Caixa Group to provide merchant acquiring services to merchants in Spain. Global Payments Inc. was founded in 2001.