GOLD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.67%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.439|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-22.32%|
|Net Income (TTM)||318.71M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.91%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I Believe in Red Hat The Street Dec 7
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Next Week's Game Plan The Street Dec 6
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: AEM AMGN LNG GMCR DG FNSR The Street Dec 6
- Investec Upgrades Randgold Resources Ltd. (GOLD) to Buy Street Insider Dec 4
- The silver & gold plunge CNBC Dec 3
- Taper talk hits gold CNBC Dec 3
- Randgold Resources: Blocklisting Interim Review Marketwired Dec 2
- Stocks Open In Upward Drift; Thoratec Tanks On Study Results Investor's Business Daily Nov 29
- Total Voting Rights - 29 November 2013 noodls Nov 29
- Randgold Resources Limited: Total Voting Rights Marketwired Nov 29
GOLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Randgold Resources is down 35.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Anglogold Ashanti down 59.60%, and Newmont Mining down 46.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GOLD
Pro Report PDF for GOLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GOLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GOLD
Did Randgold Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Randgold Resources Limited is engaged in gold mining, exploration and related activities. As of December 31, 2010, the Company’s activities were focused on West and Central Africa. In Mali, the Company has an 80% interest in the Loulo mine, through Somilo SA. The Company also owns a 50% interest in Morila Limited, which in turn owns an 80% interest in Morila SA, the owner of the Morila mine in Mali. In addition, it owns an 89% interest in the Tongon mine located in the neighboring country of Cote d’Ivoire, which was commissioned in November 2010. Randgold Resources Limited owns an 83.25% interest in the Massawa project in Senegal. It also has exploration permits and licenses, covering areas in Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mali and Senegal. As of December 31, 2010, it had proven and probable reserves of 16.39 million ounces attributable to its percentage ownership interests in Loulo, Morila, Tongon, Gounkoto, Massawa and Kibali. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in St. Helier, the Channel Islands.