GOLD Key Stats
- Exposure To Country Risk: The Centerra Gold Edition May 21
- Exposure To Country Risk: The Perseus Mining Edition May 21
- InPlay: Randgold Resources enters into a $200 mln unsecured revolving credit fac... May 20
- Randgold Resources Limited: New USD200m unsecured revolving credit facility Marketwired May 20
- EC, GOLD And MOS, 3 Basic Materials Stocks Pushing The Sector Lower May 17
- Gold Slumps for a Sixth-Straight Day May 16
- Randgold Resources Ld: Barclays appointed joint corporate broker Marketwired May 16
- The Short Side Of Gold Miners May 15
- Midday Movers: ABX, NEM, GOLD & More May 10
- [video] Darling of the Dow May 10
GOLD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Randgold Resources is down 1.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Iamgold down 46.08%, and Barrick Gold Corporation down 46.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for GOLD
Pro Report PDF for GOLD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GOLD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GOLD
Did Randgold Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Randgold Resources Limited is engaged in gold mining, exploration and related activities. As of December 31, 2010, the Company’s activities were focused on West and Central Africa. In Mali, the Company has an 80% interest in the Loulo mine, through Somilo SA. The Company also owns a 50% interest in Morila Limited, which in turn owns an 80% interest in Morila SA, the owner of the Morila mine in Mali. In addition, it owns an 89% interest in the Tongon mine located in the neighboring country of Cote d’Ivoire, which was commissioned in November 2010. Randgold Resources Limited owns an 83.25% interest in the Massawa project in Senegal. It also has exploration permits and licenses, covering areas in Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Mali and Senegal. As of December 31, 2010, it had proven and probable reserves of 16.39 million ounces attributable to its percentage ownership interests in Loulo, Morila, Tongon, Gounkoto, Massawa and Kibali. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in St. Helier, the Channel Islands.