GERN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-71.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.3446|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-44.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-4560%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar The Street 8:40 AM
- Geron Corporation (GERN) In A Perilous Reversal The Street Dec 3
- 3 Surging Biotechs That Made Investors Rich in November Fool Nov 29
- UPDATE: Geron Corporation (GERN) Pulls Planned Imetelstat Study Street Insider Nov 26
- 3 Innovative Biotech Companies Poised To Shine At TAP Partnership Conference Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Perilous Reversal Stock: Geron Corporation (GERN) Nov 15
- Geron: Hold Or Take Profits Now? Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- Geron: A Changed Company With Significant Potential Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- Geron Q3 Loss in Line; Shares Up on ASH Abstract - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Winners Fool Nov 10
GERN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Geron is up 414.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.80%, BioTime up 13.28%, and Incyte up 159.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GERN
Pro Report PDF for GERN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GERN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GERN
Did Geron make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Geron Corporation develops therapeutic products for cancer that inhibit telomerase. Its product candidate include Imetelstat, a telomerase inhibitor, which is in Phase II clinical trials.