GBX Key Stats
- Greenbrier to webcast presentation at the 2013 KeyBanc Capital Markets Industria... May 23
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 23
- Things Are Going Great for Wabtech May 21
- GREENBRIER COMPANIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements ... May 15
- Greenbrier to retire $52.9 million of Convertible Senior Notes PR Newswire May 14
- Greenbrier to participate in Crude by Rail panel discussion at the Bank of Ameri... May 13
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Brunswick, Alliance Bernstein, Greenbrier, Sa... May 13
- Making Sense of Market Forecasts May 10
- Making Sense of Market Forecasts - Analyst Blog Zacks May 10
- Zacks June Strategy Look - Spoken Word Zacks May 9
GBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Greenbrier Companies is up 65.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, American Railcar Industries up 53.31%, and Trinity Industries up 63.69%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for GBX
Pro Report PDF for GBX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GBX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GBX
Did Greenbrier Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?