GBX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5379|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||249.4%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.05M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.45%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.28%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ryder Retains Neutral Recommendation - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Time to Work on the Railroad With These 3 Stocks Fool Dec 2
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX) Marked As A Dead Cat Bounce Stock Nov 22
- Covenant Transportation (CVTI) Jumps: Stock Rises 6.0% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 22
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/21: (PAA) (WR) (MTL) Upgraded; (GBX) (PM) (QCOM) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 21
- Raymond James Downgrades Greenbrier Companies (GBX) to Underperform Street Insider Nov 21
- Greenbrier Companies Inc. (GBX) Shares March Higher, Can it Continue? Nov 18
- Greenbrier Companies Inc. (GBX) Shares March Higher, Can it Continue? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 18
- [$$] Ready to Jump the Rails Barrons.com Nov 16
- This Weekend's Barron's: Which Tech Stocks Look Most Promising ~ Special ETF Roundtable Report ~ Blount Intl Poised for Recovery ~ Carlyle Is Set to Harvest Gains ~ Stars Align for Discovery Nov 16
GBX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Greenbrier Companies is up 58.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, American Railcar up 38.56%, and FreightCar America up 10.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for GBX
Pro Report PDF for GBX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download GBX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring GBX
Did Greenbrier Companies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Greenbrier Companies, Inc. designs, manufactures & markets railroad freight car equipment in North America & Europe, marine barges in North America and provides wheel services, railcar refurbishment and parts, leasing & other services to the railroad.