FWRD Key Stats
- Has Forward Air Made You Any Real Money? Fool Jun 17
- 4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume May 28
- Forward Air Corporation to Present at the KeyBanc Capital Markets’ 2013 Industri... May 22
- Forward Air Executive VP Sells 30K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 21
- Forward Air Corporation to Present at The Wolfe Research 6th Annual Global Trans... May 16
- Forward Air Corporation to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Glo... May 10
- FORWARD AIR CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security... May 6
- Forward Air Corporation to Present at Baird’s 2013 Growth Stock Conference on We... May 1
- FORWARD AIR CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 25
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD) Approves, Declares $0.10 Qtr. Dividend; 1.1% Yield Street Insider Apr 23
FWRD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Forward Air Corporation is up 18.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Hub Group down 0.17%, and Air T up 30.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FWRD
Pro Report PDF for FWRD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FWRD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FWRD
Did Forward Air Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Forward Air Corporation is a leading provider of time-definite surface transportation and related logistics services to the North American air freight and expedited LTL market. It provides scheduled surface transportation of cargo as a cost effective, reliable alternative to air transportation. It transports air freight that must be delivered at a specific time, but is less time-sensitive than traditional integrated services. Forward Air also offers an array of logistics services including: exclusive-use vehicles (commonly referred to as truck brokerage); dedicated fleets; warehousing; customs brokerage; and shipment consolidation and handling. It markets its services primarily to air freight forwarders, integrated air cargo carriers, and passenger and cargo airlines. It was founded by Scott M. Niswonger on October 23, 1981 and is headquartered in Greeneville, Tennessee.