FUNC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.24%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.073|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-45.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.404M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FIRST UNITED CORP/MD/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Nov 13
- Announces 3rd Quarter 2013 Earnings noodls Nov 11
- First United Corp (FUNC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.22 Street Insider Nov 11
- FIRST UNITED CORP/MD/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- First United Corporation Announces 3rd Quarter 2013 Earnings PR Newswire Nov 8
- FUSB Announces Real Estate Specialists (11/04/13) noodls Nov 4
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Sep 19
- The Ghost of TARP Sep 19
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Sep 4
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Aug 28
FUNC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First United is up 11.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Bay Bancorp up 2.31%, and First Bancshares up 59.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FUNC
Pro Strategies Featuring FUNC
Did First United make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
First United Corp, through First United Bank & Trust, provides retail and commercial banking services to businesses and individuals. Its offerings include deposits, loans, and trust services, among others.