FN Key Stats
- Low-End Smartphones and Tablets Stronger Than Expectations, Especially in Emergi... May 31
- Analysts: Tax Code Won’t Affect Amazon and 3 More Research Notes to Browse May 23
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Seagate (STX) to Buy; Sanmina (SANM) Cut to Sell, Flextro... May 23
- Fabrinet downgraded by Deutsche Bank May 23
- 5 Interesting Investment Ideas May 20
- A Hidden Reason Fabrinet's Future Looks Bright May 14
- FABRINET Financials May 8
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks May 3
- FABRINET Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 2
- Fabrinet Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 29
FN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fabrinet is up 17.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Harman International Industries up 41.60%, and Harbinger Group up 12.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for FN
Pro Report PDF for FN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FN
Did Fabrinet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fabrinet is a provider of precision optical, electro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of complex products such as optical communication components, modules and sub-systems. It offers a broad range of advanced optical capabilities across the entire manufacturing process, including process engineering, design for manufacturability, supply chain management, manufacturing, final assembly and test. It focuses primarily on low-volume production of a wide variety of products, which it refers to as “low-volume, high-mix.” Its customers in these industries support a growing number of end-markets, including voice and data communications, semiconductor processing, biotechnology, metrology, material processing, auto safety and medical devices. The company was founded on August 12, 1999 by David Thomas Mitchell and is headquartered George Town, Cayman Islands.