FMCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5028|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||48.11B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Financial Times07/30 15:52
New York Times07/28 16:27
Reuters - UK Focus07/26 13:34
FMCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Federal Home Loan is up 194.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.32%, Fannie Mae up 178.1%, and Ally Financial up N/A.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FMCC
PDF Report for FMCC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMCC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FMCC
Did Federal Home Loan make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Specialty Finance
- Company Website: http://www.freddiemac.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Real Estate Credit
- NAICS Code: 522292
- NAICS Industry: Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp provides credit guarantees for residential mortgages originated by mortgage lenders and invests in mortgage loans and mortgage-related securities. Its segments are Single-family Guarantee, Investments and Multifamily.
FMCC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FMCC","name")
- Description: =YCI("FMCC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FMCC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FMCC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FMCC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.