FMCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.511|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-94.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||44.51B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- U.S. Bancorp & Freddie Mac in Settlement - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- House’s Watt Confirmed to Oversee Fannie Mae’s Regulator Bloomberg Dec 11
- Long Island Foreclosures Spur Looters Amid Home Limbo: Mortgages Bloomberg Dec 11
- Republicans Balk With Delays to Protest Senate Rule Shift Bloomberg Dec 11
- [$$] Senate Confirms Watt to Lead Fannie, Freddie Regulator The Wall Street Journal Dec 10
- U.S. Senate approves Watt as housing finance regulator Reuters Dec 10
- Senate confirms Mel Watt to lead FHFA MarketWatch Dec 10
- House’s Watt Confirmed to Oversee Fannie Mae’s Regulator Bloomberg Dec 10
- FEDERAL HOME LOAN MORTGAGE CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Financial Statements a Dec 10
- [video] Opinion: The Volcker Rule Loophole MarketWatch Dec 10
FMCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Federal Home Loan is up 697.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Fannie Mae up 855.9%, and Bank of America Corp up 44.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FMCC
Pro Report PDF for FMCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FMCC
Did Federal Home Loan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp provides credit guarantees for residential mortgages originated by mortgage lenders and invests in mortgage loans and mortgage-related securities. It segments are Single-family Guarantee, Investments, and Multifamily.