FMCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7228|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.69B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.59%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
The Wall Street Journal02/27 18:06
Dow Jones02/26 10:45
FMCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Federal Home Loan is down 40.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.40%, Fannie Mae down 37.90%, and Ocwen Financial down 77.87%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FMCC
PDF Report for FMCC
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMCC Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FMCC
Did Federal Home Loan make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Specialty Finance
- Company Website: http://www.freddiemac.com
- IR Website: http://www.freddiemac.com/investors/?intcmp=TNIR
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Virginia
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Real Estate Credit
- NAICS Code: 522292
- NAICS Industry: Nondepository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp provides credit guarantees for residential mortgages originated by mortgage lenders and invests in mortgage loans and mortgage-related securities. Its segments are single-family guarantee, investments and multifamily.
FMCC Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FMCC","name")
- Description: =YCI("FMCC","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FMCC","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FMCC","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FMCC","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.