FMC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.49%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.667|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-80.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||369.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.73%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FMC Corporation's Paul Graves to Speak at Citi's 2013 Basic Materials Conference noodls Nov 26
- Tesla Fires Weigh on Lithium ETF ETF Trends Nov 25
- LiqTech's Emergence From Obscurity Nov 22
- FMC Closes $400M Debt Offering Nov 18
- FMC Closes $400M Debt Offering - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- FMC CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligation or Nov 15
- FMC Corporation Completes $400 Million Debt Offering noodls Nov 15
- Moody's Assigns Baa1 to FMC's Senior Notes Nov 13
- FMC Corporation Donates $75,000 to Philippines Typhoon Relief Efforts through the American Red Cross PR Newswire Nov 13
- Moody's Assigns Baa1 to FMC's Senior Notes - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 13
FMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). FMC is up 42.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Air Products & Chemicals up 36.84%, and Basf up 17.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FMC
Pro Report PDF for FMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FMC
Did FMC make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
FMC Corporation is a chemical manufacturing company headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In 2010, FMC had annual sales of approximately $3.1 billion. The company employs approximately 5,000 people throughout the world, and operates its businesses in three segments: Agricultural Products, Specialty Chemicals and Industrial Chemicals. Founded in 1883 as the Bean Spray Pump Company in Los Gatos, California by John Bean. The company's first product was a piston pump. Bean invented the pump to spray insecticide on the many fruit orchards in the area. A Bean sprayer is on display at the Forbes Mill museum there. Bean Avenue in downtown Los Gatos is named after John Bean.