FIG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3467|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||156.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.02%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Fortress Unit to Buy 52 Senior-Housing Properties for $1 Billion Bloomberg Nov 19
- Fortress Unit to Buy Senior-Housing Properties for $1 Billion Bloomberg Nov 18
- Private equity looking at all things that crumble Nov 15
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Fortress Investment Group (FIG) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 14
- Germany’s Real Estate Companies Raised Most Capital Since 2006 Bloomberg Nov 13
- Lone Star wins right to buy Osaka train, warehouse operator-sources Nov 13
- Fortress Appointed to Pension Protection Fund’s Global Tactical Asset Allocation Panel noodls Nov 12
- Intrawest Resorts Holdings, Inc. -- Moody's assigns B2 CFR to Intrawest Resorts Holdings; 1st lien term loan rated B2 Nov 12
- Gagfah Profit Declines as Home Sales Cut Revenue From Rents Nov 12
- Fortress-owned Intrawest Resorts files to go public Reuters Nov 12
FIG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Fortress Investment Group is up 94.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Blackstone Group up 98.65%, and Ameriprise Financial up 78.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FIG
Pro Report PDF for FIG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FIG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FIG
Did Fortress Investment Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Fortress Investment Group LLC is a leading, highly diversified global investment management firm. Fortress applies its deep experience and specialized expertise across a range of investment strategies-private equity, credit, liquid markets and traditional fixed income-on behalf of over 1,000 institutional clients and private investors worldwide. It operates through four business units: Private Equity, Credit, Liquid Markets and Traditional Asset Management. Fortress Investment Group LLC was founded in 1998 and is based in New York, New York with additional offices in United States, Europe, Asia, and Australia.