FFBC Key Stats
- FIRST FINANCIAL BANCORP /OH/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Finan... May 21
- July Options Now Available For First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) May 20
- FIRST FINANCIAL BANCORP /OH/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- First Financial Bancorp Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for FFBC May 6
- TheStreet Ratings Top 10 Rating Changes May 6
- First Financial Bancorp Stock Downgraded (FFBC) May 2
- First Financial Bancorp's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcri... Apr 25
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider Apr 24
- First Financial Bancorp Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Apr 24
- FIRST FINANCIAL BANCORP /OH/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Finan... Apr 24
FFBC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). First Financial Bancorp is up 6.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Associated Banc-Corp up 23.02%, and Valley National Bancorp down 12.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FFBC
Pro Report PDF for FFBC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FFBC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FFBC
Did First Financial Bancorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
First Financial Bancorp is a Cincinnati, Ohio based bank holding company. The Company’s subsidiary, First Financial Bank, N.A., founded in 1863, provides banking and financial services products through its three lines of business: commercial, retail and wealth management. The commercial and retail units provide traditional banking services to business and consumer clients. First Financial Wealth Management provides wealth planning, portfolio management, trust and estate, brokerage and retirement plan services. The company was founded in 1982.