FCX Key Stats
- Don't Let People Scare You Away From Vale Fool 10:10 AM
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Metals & Mining Industry 9:03 AM
- A Dirt-Cheap Mining Twosome -- and Their Pals Fool Jun 17
- 3 Companies Likely Hurt by Chinese Data Fool Jun 15
- 3 Great Dividend Stocks for Your IRA Fool Jun 15
- How Safe Are the Dividends of These 3 Miners? Fool Jun 14
- Analysts' Actions: FCX GME SCTY Jun 14
- Freeport Indonesia says planned strike at mine called off Jun 13
- Is Southern Copper Stock Destined for Greatness? Fool Jun 13
- Lundin to Buy U.S. Mine From Rio Tinto for $325 Million Jun 13
FCX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold is down 7.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Newmont Mining Corporation down 32.82%, and Southern Copper Corporation up 6.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for FCX
Pro Report PDF for FCX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FCX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FCX
Did Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., often called simply Freeport, is the world's lowest-cost copper producer and one of the world's largest producers of gold. It was formerly based in New Orleans, Louisiana but moved its headquarters to Phoenix, Arizona, after acquiring copper producer Phelps Dodge in 2007; its headquarters are located in the Freeport-McMoRan Center in downtown Phoenix. In addition to Phelps Dodge, its subsidiaries include PT Freeport Indonesia, PT Irja Eastern Minerals and Atlantic Copper, S.A. Freeport is the largest publicly traded copper and molybdenum producer in the world.