FCX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||39.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.736|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-8.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.694B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why This Oil Shift Is Likely to Be a Profitable One Fool Dec 8
- Why Molycorp Stock Got Cut in Half in 2013 Fool Dec 7
- Top Buys by Top Brass: Chairman of the Board Moffett's $28.5M Bet on FCX Dec 6
- Indonesia ore export ban will kill off domestic mining - industry Reuters Dec 6
- Indonesia to Press Ahead With Ore-Export Ban in ’14, Wacik Says Bloomberg Dec 5
- Indonesian lawmakers rebuff govt bid to ease 2014 ore export ban Reuters Dec 5
- Stock Market News for December 5, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 5
- Time to Reconsider Sector Weights The Street Dec 4
- Options Action: Golden opportunity for miners? CNBC Dec 3
- Weekly Top Insider Sells: GOOG, FCX, GILD, P, OCN Forbes Dec 2
FCX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Freeport-McMoRan is up 20.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.77%, Southern Copper down 30.83%, and Newmont Mining down 44.70%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for FCX
Pro Report PDF for FCX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FCX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring FCX
Did Freeport-McMoRan make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc., often called simply Freeport, is the world's lowest-cost copper producer and one of the world's largest producers of gold. It was formerly based in New Orleans, Louisiana but moved its headquarters to Phoenix, Arizona, after acquiring copper producer Phelps Dodge in 2007; its headquarters are located in the Freeport-McMoRan Center in downtown Phoenix. In addition to Phelps Dodge, its subsidiaries include PT Freeport Indonesia, PT Irja Eastern Minerals and Atlantic Copper, S.A. Freeport is the largest publicly traded copper and molybdenum producer in the world.