FANG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.525|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||193.76M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||74.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/18 10:07
SA Breaking News02/17 16:48
|08/06/2014||Misc||Q2 2014 Diamondback Energy Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|08/05/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Diamondback Energy Inc Earnings Results|
FANG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diamondback Energy is up 8.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.44%, Viper Energy Partners up N/A, and Concho Resources down 7.30%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for FANG
PDF Report for FANG
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download FANG Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring FANG
Did Diamondback Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.diamondbackenergy.com
- IR Website: http://ir.diamondbackenergy.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Extraction
- NAICS Code: 211111
- NAICS Industry: Oil and Gas Extraction
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Diamondback Energy Inc is an independent oil and natural gas company. It is currently engaged in the acquisition, development, exploration and exploitation of unconventional, onshore oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin in West Texas.
FANG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("FANG","name")
- Description: =YCI("FANG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("FANG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("FANG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("FANG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.