EZPW Key Stats
- EZCorp: A Stock For Recession Jun 10
- EZCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Temporary Suspension of Trading Under Registrant'... Jun 5
- Payday Lenders Analysis: Which Is The Best ? May 30
- Payday Lenders Evading Rules Pivot to Installmant Loans May 29
- This Company Benefits From the Decline of Traditional Banking May 28
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 28
- This Company Benefits From the Decline of Traditional Banking Fool May 27
- EZCorp Thrived During Recession, But What Does The Future Hold? May 23
- Capitalize on the Age of Immediacy With This Stock May 15
- Capitalize on the Age of Immediacy With This Stock Fool May 14
EZPW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EZCorp is down 15.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Vitacost.com up 28.35%, and Overstock.com up 289.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EZPW
Pro Report PDF for EZPW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EZPW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EZPW
Did EZCorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EZCorp Inc. is the largest pawn shop operator in the world by market capitalization. The company is primarily involved with retail, payday lending, signature loans, and pawn lending. EZCorp lends or provides credit services to individuals to meet their short-term cash needs. The company makes pawn loans, which are non recourse loans collateralized by tangible personal property, including jewelry, consumer electronics, tools, sporting goods, and musical instruments. The company also offers signature loans, consisting of payday loans or fee-based credit services, to customers seeking loans from unaffiliated lenders. The company operates storefronts under the EZPAWN, EZMONEY Loan Services, EZMONEY Payday Loans and EZ Loan Services brand names. EZCORP, Inc. was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.