EZPW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6538|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.84%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- A 'January Effect' Bounce Candidate The Street Dec 4
- EZCORP Is Now Oversold (EZPW) Nov 25
- 2 Oversold Stocks That Could Bounce Higher Nov 12
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/08: (SUNE) (SLXP) (DHR) High; (TRMR) (FUEL) (EZPW) Low Street Insider Nov 8
- EZCORP's CEO Discusses F4Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- EZCORP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- Ezcorp, Inc. (EZPW) Posts Surprise Q4 Loss of 48c/Share Street Insider Nov 7
- EZCORP REPORTS 2013 REVENUES OF MORE THAN $1 BILLION PR Newswire Nov 7
- Q4 2013 EZCORP Inc Earnings Release - Time Not Supplied Nov 7
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
EZPW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). EZCorp is down 41.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Overstock.com up 82.56%, and Conn's up 111.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EZPW
Pro Report PDF for EZPW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EZPW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EZPW
Did EZCorp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
EZCorp Inc. is the largest pawn shop operator in the world by market capitalization. The company is primarily involved with retail, payday lending, signature loans, and pawn lending. EZCorp lends or provides credit services to individuals to meet their short-term cash needs. The company makes pawn loans, which are non recourse loans collateralized by tangible personal property, including jewelry, consumer electronics, tools, sporting goods, and musical instruments. The company also offers signature loans, consisting of payday loans or fee-based credit services, to customers seeking loans from unaffiliated lenders. The company operates storefronts under the EZPAWN, EZMONEY Loan Services, EZMONEY Payday Loans and EZ Loan Services brand names. EZCORP, Inc. was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.