EXEL Key Stats
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - EXEL Jun 18
- Why ImmunoGen Is a Buy Right Now? Jun 15
- Commit To Purchase Exelixis At $2, Earn 10% Jun 13
- Snatch This Deal Even Lower Than Director Marchesi Did Jun 12
- Exelixis' Goldman Sachs 34th Annual Global Healthcare Conference - Transcript Seeking Alpha Jun 12
- Exelixis And Cabozantinib: ASCO 2013 Highlights Jun 7
- Exelixis Announces Webcasts of Upcoming Investor Conference Presentations Business Wire Jun 5
- Tackling Cancer: Your Best Investing Ideas Jun 2
- Exelixis Presents COMETRIQ™ (cabozantinib) Clinical Trial Data in Patients with ... Jun 2
- New Approvals Spark a Melanoma Drug Battle Jun 1
EXEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Exelixis is down 6.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Ariad Pharmaceuticals down 0.00%, and Dendreon down 47.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXEL
Pro Report PDF for EXEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXEL
Did Exelixis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Exelixis, Inc. is a biotechnology company committed to developing small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. The company is focusing its proprietary resources and development efforts exclusively on Cabozantinib, its most advanced solely-owned product candidate, in order to maximize the therapeutic and commercial potential of this compound. Exelixis believes Cabozantinib has the potential to be a high-quality, differentiated pharmaceutical product that can make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients. The company has also established a portfolio of other novel compounds that it believes have the potential to address serious unmet medical needs. It was founded on November 15, 1994 by Stelios B. Papadopoulos and Corey S. Goodman and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California.