EXEL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-58.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.224|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-226.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||94.69%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1228%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Exelixis' CEO Presents at 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Keep An Eye on Exelixis, Cell Therapeutics, Isis, and Amarin Today Fool Dec 2
- Exelixis (EXEL) Initiates Cabozantinib + Cbiraterone, Prednisone Phase 2 in CRPC Street Insider Dec 2
- Exelixis Initiates Randomized Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Cabozantinib Plus Abiraterone in Chemotherapy-Naïve Patients with Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer noodls Dec 2
- EXELIXIS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 2
- Exelixis Announces Webcast of December 3 Presentation at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 26
- Exelixis (EXEL), Roche (RHHBY) Expand Cobimetinib Collaboration Street Insider Nov 22
- EXELIXIS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 22
- Insiders Are Buying Synta Pharmaceuticals Seeking Alpha Nov 18
- Exelixis' CEO Presents at Credit Suisse 2013 Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Nov 13
EXEL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Exelixis is up 35.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals up 55.52%, and Sanofi up 13.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EXEL
Pro Report PDF for EXEL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EXEL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EXEL
Did Exelixis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Exelixis, Inc. is a biotechnology company committed to developing small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. The company is focusing its proprietary resources and development efforts exclusively on Cabozantinib, its most advanced solely-owned product candidate, in order to maximize the therapeutic and commercial potential of this compound. Exelixis believes Cabozantinib has the potential to be a high-quality, differentiated pharmaceutical product that can make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients. The company has also established a portfolio of other novel compounds that it believes have the potential to address serious unmet medical needs. It was founded on November 15, 1994 by Stelios B. Papadopoulos and Corey S. Goodman and is headquartered in South San Francisco, California.