ETSY Key Stats
SA Breaking News04/17 13:13
ETSY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Etsy is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.89%, Party City Holdco up N/A, and Amazon.com up 15.59%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ETSY
PDF Report for ETSY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ETSY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ETSY
Did Etsy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: https://www.etsy.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Miscellaneous Store Retailers (Except Tobacco Stores)
- NAICS Code: 453998
- NAICS Industry: Other Miscellaneous Store Retailers
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Etsy Inc operates a marketplace where people around the world connect, both online and offline, to make, sell and buy goods.
ETSY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ETSY","name")
- Description: =YCI("ETSY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ETSY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ETSY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ETSY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.