EROC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||84.37%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.102|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-78.26%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-164.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-30.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.93%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: ATAX, LPHI, APTS, EROC The Street Dec 6
- Risks And Rewards Of Eagle Rock Energy Partners Dec 5
- 3 Reasons Not to Overindulge in This High Yielding Stock Fool Dec 2
- EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS L P Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 27
- 5 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: ARP, ATAX, AT, NAT, EROC The Street Nov 27
- These 6 MLPs Are the Only Ones That Cut Third-Quarter Distributions Fool Nov 20
- EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS L P Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 20
- Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. to Present at the 2013 RBC Capital Markets MLP Conference noodls Nov 19
- Top 5 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: ARP, ANH, AT, NAT, EROC Nov 18
- Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) Shares Cross Below Book Value Nov 12
EROC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Eagle Rock Energy is down 30.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Crestwood Midstream down 4.28%, and NuStar GP Holdings up 12.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EROC
Pro Report PDF for EROC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download EROC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring EROC
Did Eagle Rock Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Eagle Rock Energy Partners LP engages in gathering, compressing, treating, processing and transporting natural gas. The company operates through two businesses: Midstream and Upstream. The Midstream business operates through four segments: Texas Panhandle, South Texas, East Texas/Louisiana and Gulf of Mexico. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Houston, Texas. Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. is a subsidiary of Eagle Rock Holdings, L.P.