ENPH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7393|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-30.84M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-10.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- China Sunergy (CSUN) Surges: Stock Moves 12.1% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Enphase Energy Inc. is now in Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 6
- Enphase Powered Solar Project Nears 2GWh Production Milestone noodls Dec 5
- Enphase Energy Is Now Oversold (ENPH) The Street Dec 3
- FSLR to Start a Solar Project in Japan - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- JA Solar Narrows Q3 Loss, Lifts View - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- ReneSola to Power SunWest Fruit - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Strong Buy on JinkoSolar - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 22
- ReneSola Modules for Hecate Energy - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- SOL Concludes PV Supply to NIPPON - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
ENPH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Enphase Energy is up 120.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Trina Solar up 345.7%, and First Solar up 88.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ENPH
Pro Strategies Featuring ENPH
Did Enphase Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Enphase Energy, Inc., provides new inverter technology for the solar industry that increases energy production, simplifies design and installation, improves system uptime and reliability, and reduces fire safety risk.