EGY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.29%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.047|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-33.33%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.224M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.34%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- RBC Capital Upgrades Vaalco Energy (EGY) to Outperform Street Insider 9:30 AM
- 15.9% of XOP Holdings Seeing Recent Insider Buys Forbes Dec 4
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - EGY Nov 26
- Tuesday 11/26 Insider Buying Report: ADC, EGY Nov 26
- VAALCO To Present At 20th Africa Oil Week Conference noodls Nov 19
- VAALCO's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- VAALCO Energy Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results PR Newswire Nov 7
- VAALCO ENERGY INC /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Q3 2013 VAALCO ENERGY INC Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
- Short Interest In VAALCO Energ Expands By 16.4% Oct 25
EGY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). VAALCO Energy is down 20.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.45%, Callon Petroleum up 49.43%, and Miller Energy Resources up 78.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for EGY
Pro Strategies Featuring EGY
Did VAALCO Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
VAALCO Energy, Inc., is an independent energy company, which is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas.