DYSL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0705|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.064M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.70%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire08/13 16:05
PR Newswire06/26 17:00
|08/20/2014 17:00 EDT||Misc||Dynasil Corp of America 3Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|08/20/2014||Earnings||Dynasil Corp of America 3Q2014 Earning Result|
|06/26/2014||Misc||Dynasil's Evaporated Metal Films Subsidiary Acquires Dichrotec Thin Films, Llc|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Dynasil Corp of America 2Q2014 Earning Result|
|02/12/2014||Earnings||Dynasil Corporation of America Q1 2014 Earning Result|
|12/20/2013||Earnings||Dynasil Corporation of America Reports Fiscal Year 2013 Financial Results|
DYSL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dynasil of America is up 38.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 11.11%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 0.00%, and YUS International up 41.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DYSL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DYSL
Did Dynasil of America make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- Company Website: http://www.dynasil.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Massachusetts
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: September 30, 2013
- NAICS: Other Measuring and Controlling Device Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 334519
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Dynasil Corporation of America is a manufacturer of specialized instruments and products for a broad range of applications markets in the medical, industrial, and homeland security/defense sectors.
DYSL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DYSL","name")
- Description: =YCI("DYSL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DYSL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DYSL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DYSL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.