DVN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||45.84%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.46|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||42.37%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-584.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Upstream Oil & Gas MLPs Will Have Significant Acquisition Ambitions According to UBS Investment Bank Award Winning Analyst: A Wall Street Transcript Top 10 Interview for 2013 Wall Street Transcript Dec 10
- Oil-Related Stocks Surge as Crude Nears $100 Fox Business Dec 10
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: MUS, BFZ, JSN, ENS, DVN The Street Dec 10
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Berry Petroleum, Devon Energy and Williams Dec 9
- 3 Most Improved Energy Stocks of 2013 Fool Dec 8
- 1 Great Oil Stock to Buy Before 2013 Ends Fool Dec 7
- What Impact Will ConocoPhillips’ Asset Sales Have? Fool Dec 4
- Devon Energy Announces First Quarter Cash Dividend for Common Stockholders noodls Dec 4
- Devon Energy (DVN) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield Street Insider Dec 4
- Devon Energy Stock Jumps On Eagle Ford Shale Hopes Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
DVN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Devon Energy is up 15.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, EOG Resources up 33.47%, and Apache up 16.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DVN
Pro Report PDF for DVN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DVN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DVN
Did Devon Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Devon Energy Corporation, is among the largest U.S.-based independent natural gas and oil producers. Based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the company's operations are focused on North American onshore exploration and production. Devon is one of North America's larger processors of natural gas liquids and owns natural gas pipelines and treatment facilities in many of the company's producing areas. Devon Energy Corporation was founded in 1971.