DRD Key Stats
- Gold Miners: One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure May 17
- World’s Biggest Gold Refinery Joins Dillon to Sell Bars in U.S. May 16
- DRDGOLD's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 25
- “Better than average production” in Q3 FY2013: CEO noodls Apr 25
- Top 4 Small-Cap Stocks In The Gold Industry With The Highest EPS Benzinga Apr 18
- Gold-Mining Stocks Fall to 4 1/2-Year Low: Johannesburg Mover Apr 15
- Investing in Gold in a Challenging Macroeconomic Environment: An Expert Portfoli... Apr 4
- Nobody Likes The Gold Stocks - Except Insiders Mar 27
- The World's First Gold Factory Mar 21
- 4 More Gold Miners (And 1 Silver Miner) Yielding More Than The 10-Year U.S. Trea... Mar 18
DRD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DRDGold is up 4.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.65%, Franco-Nevada up 3.28%, and Lake Shore Gold down 65.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRD
Pro Report PDF for DRD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DRD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DRD
Did DRDGold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?