DRD Key Stats
- Appointment Of New Chief Financial Officer noodls Dec 4
- Results of the annual general meeting noodls Nov 29
- Dealings In Securities By Directors And Company Secretary: Acceptance Of Offer To Repurchase Share Options noodls Nov 19
- Dealings in securities by a director noodls Oct 28
- DRDGOLD's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 22
- JPMorgan Downgrades DRDGOLD Ltd. (DRD) to Underweight Street Insider Sep 12
- Sibanye Gold: Bullish On The Abandoned Child Aug 28
- Gold Bumps Into Next Resistance Area Aug 26
- Freeport Downgraded to Strong Sell Aug 26
- Freeport Downgraded to Strong Sell - Analyst Blog Zacks Aug 26
DRD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DRDGold is down 52.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Franco-Nevada down 30.14%, and Anglogold Ashanti down 59.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DRD
Pro Strategies Featuring DRD
Did DRDGold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
DRDGold Limited is engaged in the exploration, extraction, processing, and smelting of gold in South Africa. It primarily operates Ergo, a surface retreatment project; and Blyvoor, engaged in the underground and surface operations.