DO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.399|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-46.88%|
|Net Income (TTM)||611.73M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.42%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- FBR Capital Starts Diamond Offshore (DO) at Underperform Street Insider Dec 6
- Coverage initiated on Diamond Offshore by FBR Capital Dec 6
- 3 Big Disappointments in Energy This Quarter Fool Nov 30
- Diamond Slips to Underperform Nov 26
- Diamond Slips to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
- Transocean: Good News, Bad News, Nowhere to Go Barrons.com Nov 22
- DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 21
- Niko Resources says CEO to retire at year-end Nov 20
- Loews Stays at Neutral Nov 15
- Canada's Niko to continue focus on D6 block Nov 15
DO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diamond Offshore Drilling is down 13.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Transocean up 7.95%, and Ensco up 2.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DO
Pro Report PDF for DO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DO
Did Diamond Offshore Drilling make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. is a deepwater drilling contractor which provides drilling services to the oil and gas industry. The company's headquarters are located in Houston, Texas, but they have offices in Metairie, Louisiana, Africa, Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, Scotland, Singapore, Norway and the Netherlands. Diamond Offshore's beginnings can be traced back to the earliest days of the offshore drilling industry. Its predecessor companies were ODECO, Zapata Corporation, and Diamond M Drilling Co. Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. is a subsidiary of Loews Corporation.