DO Key Stats
- DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Fina... Jun 18
- Loews Pinned at Neutral Jun 14
- Loews Pinned at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- U.S. Rig Count Falls by 6 Jun 12
- U.S. Rig Count Falls by 6 - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Diamond Offshore (DO) to Neutral Street Insider Jun 10
- Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc. Stock Downgraded (DO) Jun 10
- Brazil's Oil Business Is Showing Signs of Life Jun 8
- Brazil's Oil Business Is Showing Signs of Life Fool Jun 7
- U.S. Drilling Rig Count Up to 1771 Jun 5
DO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Diamond Offshore Drilling is up 19.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Transocean up 13.54%, and Ensco up 40.92%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DO
Pro Report PDF for DO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DO
Did Diamond Offshore Drilling make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. is a deepwater drilling contractor which provides drilling services to the oil and gas industry. The company's headquarters are located in Houston, Texas, but they have offices in Metairie, Louisiana, Africa, Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, Scotland, Singapore, Norway and the Netherlands. Diamond Offshore's beginnings can be traced back to the earliest days of the offshore drilling industry. Its predecessor companies were ODECO, Zapata Corporation, and Diamond M Drilling Co. Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. is a subsidiary of Loews Corporation.