DNZOY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.678|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.832B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones10/10 07:19
Dow Jones09/25 06:55
ACN Newswire09/05 04:27
ACN Newswire08/28 00:28
ACN Newswire08/27 05:54
ACN Newswire08/21 06:37
ACN Newswire08/20 06:18
PR Newswire07/31 09:56
|08/27/2014||Misc||Denso Acquires 34 Percent Stake of Hefei Dyne Air Conditioner,a Chinese Aftermarket Compressor Manufacturer|
|07/31/2014||Earnings||Denso Corp 1Q2014 Earning Result|
DNZOY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Denso is down 10.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 12.78%, Johnson Controls down 1.78%, and TRW Automotive Holdings up 29.16%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DNZOY
PDF Report for DNZOY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DNZOY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DNZOY
Did Denso make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Parts
- Company Website: http://www.denso.co.jp
- IR Website: http://www.globaldenso.com/en/investors/index.html
- HQ Country: Japan
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Japan
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
Denso Corp manufactures & sells electronic parts for automobiles. It offers automobile air conditioners, air bags & meters, windshield wipers, driving control & safety products & spark plugs with iridium electrode, among others.
DNZOY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DNZOY","name")
- Description: =YCI("DNZOY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DNZOY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DNZOY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DNZOY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.