DHX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||9.53%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5165|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.41%|
|Net Income (TTM)||31.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||88.41%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hiring Intentions at Record Levels as Candidates become More Selective noodls Dec 4
- Dice Holdings, Inc. to Present at the Cantor Fitzgerald Equities Internet Conference 2013 noodls Dec 3
- Dice Holdings Is Now Oversold (DHX) The Street Dec 2
- Short Interest Drops 35.6% For DHX The Street Nov 27
- DICE HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Completion of Acquisition or Disp Nov 14
- Top Insider Trades: ACHN DHX IQNT OHI Nov 14
- Twitter in Celebrity Spat With Facebook as Rivalry Builds Bloomberg Nov 11
- Dice Holdings, Inc. Acquires onTargetjobs® noodls Nov 7
- Dice Holdings acquires onTargetjobs for $50M cash Nov 7
- DICE HOLDINGS, INC. Financials Nov 1
DHX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dice Holdings is down 19.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Kelly Services up 58.15%, and ManpowerGroup up 101.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DHX
Pro Report PDF for DHX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DHX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DHX
Did Dice Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dice Holdings, Inc. is a leading provider of specialized career websites and career fairs for select professional communities. Its career websites serve as online marketplaces where employers and recruiters find and recruit prospective employees, and where professionals find relevant job opportunities and information to further their careers. The company operates in four segments: Tech and Clearance, Finance, Energy, and Other. The Dice.com is a global recruiting and career development website for technology and engineering professionals. The eFinancialCareers.com is a global recruiting and career development network of websites for capital markets and financial services professionals. The ClearanceJobs.com is a recruiting and career development website for professionals with active U.S. government security clearances. The Rigzone.com is in the oil and gas industry delivering content, data, advertising and career services. The HealthcareJobs.com is an online career site serving healthcare professionals. The Targeted Job Fairs is a producer and host of career fairs and open houses focused primarily on technology and security-cleared candidates in the United States. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in New York, New York.