DHX Key Stats
- These 3 Stocks are 'Magical' Values Fool May 23
- DICE HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officer... May 23
- Stock Upgrades: Dice Holdings Is on a Roll May 22
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Dice Holdings (DHX) to Buy Street Insider May 22
- Dice Holdings upgraded by Stifel May 22
- DHX July Options Begin Trading May 20
- INFLUENCE GAME: Tech, labor spar on immigration AP May 16
- Dice Holdings, Inc. to Present at Upcoming Investor Events PR Newswire May 13
- LinkedIn Is a Smoke and Mirrors Illusion May 10
- DICE HOLDINGS, INC. Financials Apr 26
DHX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dice is down 10.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.17%, Monster Worldwide down 41.26%, and AMN Healthcare Services up 132.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DHX
Pro Report PDF for DHX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DHX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DHX
Did Dice make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Dice Holdings, Inc. is a leading provider of specialized career websites and career fairs for select professional communities. Its career websites serve as online marketplaces where employers and recruiters find and recruit prospective employees, and where professionals find relevant job opportunities and information to further their careers. The company operates in four segments: Tech and Clearance, Finance, Energy, and Other. The Dice.com is a global recruiting and career development website for technology and engineering professionals. The eFinancialCareers.com is a global recruiting and career development network of websites for capital markets and financial services professionals. The ClearanceJobs.com is a recruiting and career development website for professionals with active U.S. government security clearances. The Rigzone.com is in the oil and gas industry delivering content, data, advertising and career services. The HealthcareJobs.com is an online career site serving healthcare professionals. The Targeted Job Fairs is a producer and host of career fairs and open houses focused primarily on technology and security-cleared candidates in the United States. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in New York, New York.