DGX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.949|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||165.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||762.21M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.05%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NanoString Technologies Announces Adoption of the Prosigna Breast Cancer Assay by Leading US Clinical Laboratories and Cancer Centers noodls Dec 10
- NanoString announces adoption of Prosigna Assay by labs, cancer centers Dec 10
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Falling In After-Hours Activity The Street Dec 10
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Dec 10
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/10: (CELG) (GERN) (ARIA) Upgraded; (DGX) (HME) (CHL) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 10
- On The Fly: Analyst Downgrade Summary Dec 10
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Quest Diagnostics (DGX) to Underperform Street Insider Dec 10
- Analysts Actions: CELG DDD DGX JCI URI The Street Dec 10
- BRCAvantage™ from Quest Diagnostics to Make Medical Congress Debut at the 2013 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium PR Newswire Dec 9
- How 23andMe Can Spur Growth for These Diagnostics Companies Fool Dec 7
DGX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Quest Diagnostics is up 3.03% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Laboratory Corporation up 8.46%, and Life Technologies up 50.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DGX
Pro Report PDF for DGX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DGX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DGX
Did Quest Diagnostics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, a medical diagnostics company, is a provider of diagnostic testing services to the patients and physicians of the US through its network of laboratories and company-owned patient service centers. The company provides a comprehensive suite of services including, clinical testing, with gene-based and other esoteric test, anatomic pathology services. It also provides testing for clinical trials. Its diagnostics products business manufactures and markets diagnostic test kits and point-of-care testing. The company has its facilities in Gurgaon, India; Heston, England; Mexico City, Mexico, and San Juan, Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.