DCO Key Stats
- Topeka Capital Sees Attractive Entry in Ducommun (DCO); Starts at Buy Street Insider 7:41 AM
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 20
- Notable Winners and Losers from Q1 Earnings Season: (YRCW) (TSLA) (AVEO) (CRMB) Street Insider May 17
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- Ducommun (DCO) filed a $500 million mixed securities shelf Street Insider May 15
- Ducommun (DCO) Files $500M Mixed Shelf Street Insider May 15
- DUCOMMUN INC /DE/ Financials May 10
- The Gory Details on Ducommun's Double Miss Fool May 7
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Ducommun Incorporated (DCO) to In-Line Street Insider May 7
- UPDATE: Imperial Capital Downgrades Ducommun to In-Line Following Weak 1Q13 Resu... May 7
DCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ducommun is up 123.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.38%, Boeing up 45.56%, and Lockheed Martin Corporation up 34.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for DCO
Pro Report PDF for DCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DCO
Did Ducommun make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ducommun Incorporated provides manufacturing, engineering, and support services to the global aerospace and defense industry. It manufactures structural and electronic components and subassemblies for a wide variety of commercial, military, and space aircraft, notably for the Boeing 737 NG and 777 airliners, the C-17 heavy lift cargo jet, the Apache, Chinook, and Blackhawk helicopters, and the Space Shuttle. It also provides engineering and program management services to the United States military, Homeland Security, NASA, and other government agencies. The Company’s revenues are expected to be on the order of $400 million in 2008; and it employs about 2,000 people in facilities located in California, Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, and New York. The Company’s corporate offices are in Carson, California, and its shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DCO.