CWH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.05%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-3.656|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||133.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-324.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-107.2%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CommonWealth REIT Files Preliminary Consent Revocation Materials noodls Dec 6
- CommonWealth REIT files consent revocation materials Dec 6
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 3: ACC, CWH, PM The Street Dec 5
- CommonWealth REIT Comments on Corvex/Related Filing of Preliminary Solicitation Materials noodls Dec 3
- Corvex, Related File With U.S. SEC to Remove CommonWealth REIT (CWH) Board Street Insider Dec 3
- Corvex And Related File Preliminary Solicitation Materials With The SEC To Remove Entire Board Of Commonwealth REIT PR Newswire Dec 3
- CommonWealth REIT's Series E Preferred Shares Cross 8% Yield Mark Nov 26
- CommonWealth REIT Issues Statement Vigorously Opposing Corvex/Related's Attempt to Take Control of CWH noodls Nov 25
- CommonWealth REIT (CWH) Says Corvex, Related Only Focused on Short-Term Gains Street Insider Nov 25
CWH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CommonWealth is up 51.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Sunstone Hotel Investors up 21.66%, and Boston Properties down 2.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CWH
Pro Report PDF for CWH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CWH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CWH
Did CommonWealth make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CommonWealth REIT is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, which primarily owns office and industrial buildings located throughout the United States. The majority of its properties are office buildings located in suburban areas and central business districts, or CBDs, of major metropolitan markets. CWH was founded in 1986 and went public on the New York Stock Exchange as a REIT that owned healthcare related properties. In the 1990’s it transformed into an office REIT by selling healthcare assets and buying office buildings. The company also formed three subsidiary REITs: Hospitality Properties Trust (HPT), a REIT that owns hotels and travel centers; Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH), a REIT that primarily owns healthcare properties; and Government Properties Income Trust (GOV), a REIT that primarily owns and leases office buildings that are majority leased to government tenants. HPT, SNH and GOV became separate public companies in 1995, 1999 and 2009, respectively. The company has changed its name from HRPT Properties Trust to CommonWealth REIT in July 2010. It was founded by Barry M. Portnoy on October 9, 1986 and is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.