CUBE Key Stats
- Cantor Fitzgerald Reiterates Buy on CubeSmart Following Executive Management Mee... May 15
- CubeSmart turnaround complete, says Cantor May 15
- Which Of These 3 Stocks Can Help You Store Up Gains? May 14
- CUBESMART Financials May 11
- Cousins Reports a Mixed bag May 9
- PSB Matches FFO, Beats Rev May 7
- PSB Matches FFO, Beats Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks May 7
- CUBESMART Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termin... May 6
- CUBESMART Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 6
- Investors are Digesting These Financial Stock Earnings Insights May 4
CUBE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CubeSmart is up 52.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Extra Space Storage up 63.04%, and Public Storage up 29.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CUBE
Pro Report PDF for CUBE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CUBE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CUBE
Did CubeSmart make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CubeSmart is a self-administered and self-managed real estate company focused on the ownership, operation, acquisition and development of self-storage facilities in the United States. Its self-storage facilities are designed to offer affordable, easily accessible and secure storage space for residential and commercial customers. As a national owner and operator, it continually enhances its business by applying its management expertise and best practices to each facility with features such as security systems and wide aisles and load-bearing capabilities for large truck access. It was founded in July 2004 and is headquartered in Wayne, Pennsylvania.