CSTM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.718|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||181.34M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.04%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
CSTM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Constellium is up 31.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.38%, Alcoa up 91.37%, and Century Aluminum up 201.4%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CSTM
PDF Report for CSTM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSTM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CSTM
Did Constellium make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Aluminum
- Company Website: http://www.constellium.com
- IR Website: http://www.constellium.com/aluminium-company/finance
- HQ Country: Netherlands
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Netherlands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Aluminum Rolling, Drawing, and Extruding
- NAICS Code: 331318
- NAICS Industry: Alumina and Aluminum Production and Processing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Constellium NV is a manufacturer of aluminium products and solutions primarily for aerospace, automotive and packaging markets.
CSTM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CSTM","name")
- Description: =YCI("CSTM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CSTM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CSTM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CSTM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.