CRTO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4331|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||27.07M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News12/10 19:10
PR Newswire12/10 05:00
SA Breaking News12/09 13:25
PR Newswire11/18 09:15
|08/05/2014 23:00 CEST||Earnings||Q2 2014 Criteo Earnings Results|
|08/05/2014 23:00 CEST||Misc||Q2 2014 Criteo Earnings Conference Call|
CRTO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CRITEO is up 20.24% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, Tremor Video down 33.18%, and TubeMogul up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CRTO
PDF Report for CRTO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRTO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CRTO
Did CRITEO make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.criteo.com
- IR Website: http://ir.criteo.com/
- HQ Country: France
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: France
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
CRITEO provides pay-per-click performance display advertising solutions in France. It sells internet display advertisements featuring product-level recommendations either directly to clients or to advertising agencies.
CRTO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CRTO","name")
- Description: =YCI("CRTO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CRTO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CRTO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CRTO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.