CRTO Key Stats
- Upstart tech hubs hoping to rival Silicon Valley Yahoo 04/10 09:28 ET
- Inside Europe's wannabe Silicon Valleys Yahoo 04/10 09:28 ET
- European tech hubs hoping to rival Silicon Valley Yahoo 04/09 08:52 ET
- The Rubicon Project Fills Out Mini Digital Advertising Sector Yahoo 04/08 06:08 ET
- Yodle selects Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank for IPO: sources Reuters 04/07 15:10 ET
- Ellie Mae Slumps: ELLI Falls 6.2% in Session - Tale of the Tape Zacks 04/03 03:32 ET
- After Rubicon Project Shares Jump In IPO, Its CEO Says The Street Finally Gets Ad Tech Yahoo 04/02 16:23 ET
- Criteo Announces Closing of Follow-on Offering noodls 03/26 16:43 ET
- Criteo's High-Performing IPO Seeking Alpha 03/26 07:04 ET
- Criteo Prices Follow-on Offering GlobeNewswire 03/21 08:53 ET
CRTO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CRITEO is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.59%, Tremor Video up N/A, and VeriSign up 12.69%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CRTO
PDF Report for CRTO
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRTO Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CRTO
Did CRITEO make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Headquarters Country: France
- Headquarters State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: France
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
CRITEO provides pay-per-click performance display advertising solutions in France. It sells internet display advertisements featuring product-level recommendations either directly to clients or to advertising agencies.