CRIS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1147%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2547|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-20.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||99.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-25.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Curis' CEO Presents at Oppenheimer Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Curis sell-off overdone, says RBC Capital Dec 10
- 11:02 am Curis reports CUDC-907 preliminary data from the ongoing Phase 1 trial at ASH 2013 Dec 9
- Why Curis Inc. Shares Tanked Fool Dec 9
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower Street Insider Dec 9
- Curis (CRIS) Issues Encouraging Update from CUDC-907 Phase 1 at ASH Street Insider Dec 9
- Curis Reports CUDC-907 Preliminary Data From the Ongoing Phase 1 Trial at ASH 2013 Annual Meeting GlobeNewswire Dec 9
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 6
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 5
- Wedbush Starts Curis (CRIS) at Outperform, Sum-of-Parts PT is $6 Street Insider Dec 5
CRIS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Curis is down 24.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Roche Holding up 34.53%, and Endocyte up 4.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRIS
Pro Strategies Featuring CRIS
Did Curis make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Curis, Inc., is a drug discovery and development company that is committed to leveraging its innovative signaling pathway drug technologies in seeking to develop next generation targeted cancer therapies.