CPK Key Stats
- Crosstex Energy Prices Unit Issue Jun 13
- Crosstex Energy Prices Unit Issue - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 13
- This Week's Growth & Income Stocks: (TRV) (CPK) - Zacks Rank Buys Zacks Jun 12
- ONEOK to Dissolve Energy Services Jun 11
- Ex-Div Reminder for Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) Jun 11
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Alleghany, Crown Castle Int'l, Lennox, IAC/In... Jun 11
- ONEOK to Dissolve Energy Services - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 11
- Chesapeake Utilities A Standout Utility Dividend Stock Jun 11
- Summer May Be Range-bound Jun 10
- Summer May Be Range-bound - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 10
CPK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chesapeake Utilities is up 22.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Atmos Energy up 20.70%, and Southwest Gas Corporation up 9.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPK
Pro Report PDF for CPK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPK
Did Chesapeake Utilities make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chesapeake Utilities Corporation is a publicly held American energy services company focusing on distribution of natural gas and propane in the Delaware, Maryland and Florida. The corporate headquarters are located in Dover, Delaware. In Delaware, the company operates the only natural gas distribution system in Kent and Sussex Counties. The company serves all consumer types in Delaware and Maryland, but markets primarily to commercial and industrial customers in Florida, where it operates as Peninsula Energy Services Company, Inc. .