COKE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.667|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||59.63%|
|Net Income (TTM)||34.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.72%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- COCA COLA BOTTLING CO CONSOLIDATED /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- COCA COLA BOTTLING CO CONSOLIDATED /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Nov 7
- Coca-Cola Bottling Q3 Net Rises 60% Fool Nov 5
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Reports Third Quarter and First Nine Months 2013 Results noodls Nov 5
- ‘Lots of Choices. Calories Optional’; Coca-Cola Consolidated Partners With Medical University of South Carolina to Raise Awareness, Promote Health and Wellness noodls Nov 5
- [video] Tuesday, Nov. 5: Coca-Cola Bottling Ready to Pop? Nov 5
- Q3 2013 Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 5
- Coca-Cola Promotes Columbus’ Sustainability Efforts with Recycle & Win noodls Oct 31
- Kroger Knows Your Shopping Patterns Better Than You Do Forbes Oct 28
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated To Release Third Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire Oct 22
COKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coca-Cola Bottling is up 2.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Coca-Cola Enterprises up 37.07%, and Coca-Cola up 11.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COKE
Pro Report PDF for COKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COKE
Did Coca-Cola Bottling make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated produces, markets and distributes carbonated and noncarbonated beverages, primarily products of The Coca-Cola Company, which include some of the most recognized and popular beverage brands in the world. The Company is the largest independent bottler of products of The Coca-Cola Company in the United States, operating in eleven states, primarily in the southeast. The Company also distributes several other beverage brands. The Company’s product offerings include carbonated soft drinks, bottled water, teas, juices, isotonics and energy drinks. Over the past several years, the Company has expanded its bottling territory primarily throughout the southeast via acquisitions and, combined with internally generated growth. We now hold bottling rights from The Coca-Cola Company and other beverage companies covering the majority of North Carolina and portions of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. The Company is also a partner with The Coca-Cola Company in Piedmont Coca-Cola Bottling Partnership a partnership that operates additional bottling territory in portions of North Carolina and South Carolina. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.