COKE Key Stats
- COCA COLA BOTTLING CO CONSOLIDATED /DE/ Financials May 17
- COCA COLA BOTTLING CO CONSOLIDATED /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matter... May 17
- Public Officials, War Heroes Come Together to Kick Off 2013 Coca-Cola 600, Natio... May 15
- Coca-Cola Increases Local Sustainability Efforts with Expanded Recycle & Win Pro... May 14
- COCA COLA BOTTLING CO CONSOLIDATED /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- COCA COLA BOTTLING CO CONSOLIDATED /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operation... May 9
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire May 7
- Q1 2013 Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Earnings Release - After Market Clos... May 7
- Cash Dividend On The Way From COKE Apr 29
- Here's Why Coca-Cola Bottling's Latest Report Might Worry You Fool Apr 24
COKE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated is up 1.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.56%, Coca-Cola Enterprises up 41.18%, and PepsiCo up 23.94%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for COKE
Pro Report PDF for COKE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COKE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COKE
Did Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated produces, markets and distributes carbonated and noncarbonated beverages, primarily products of The Coca-Cola Company, which include some of the most recognized and popular beverage brands in the world. The Company is the largest independent bottler of products of The Coca-Cola Company in the United States, operating in eleven states, primarily in the southeast. The Company also distributes several other beverage brands. The Company’s product offerings include carbonated soft drinks, bottled water, teas, juices, isotonics and energy drinks. Over the past several years, the Company has expanded its bottling territory primarily throughout the southeast via acquisitions and, combined with internally generated growth. We now hold bottling rights from The Coca-Cola Company and other beverage companies covering the majority of North Carolina and portions of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. The Company is also a partner with The Coca-Cola Company in Piedmont Coca-Cola Bottling Partnership a partnership that operates additional bottling territory in portions of North Carolina and South Carolina. Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated was founded in 1902 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.