COHU Key Stats
- Cohu to Participate in the 5th Annual CEO Investor Summit 2013 Business Wire Jun 18
- COHU Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/19/13 Jun 17
- Why Cohu May Be About to Take Off Fool May 31
- Annual Report for Cohu, Inc. May 28
- Cohu Turns More Into Less Fool May 21
- Cohu, Inc. (COHU) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield Street Insider May 15
- Cohu Announces Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 15
- COHU INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders... May 15
- COHU INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- COHU INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Fina... May 2
COHU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cohu is up 27.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Axcelis Technologies up 45.08%, and ATMI up 19.46%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for COHU
Pro Report PDF for COHU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COHU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COHU
Did Cohu make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.