COF Key Stats
- Citigroup's Aggressive Posture To Increase Business Operations May 24
- Genesee & Wyoming CEO Sells More Than 30K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 24
- HSBC Says ‘Worrying’ Countries Act Unilaterally on Rules May 24
- Early Glance: Credit Card companies May 23
- LIFT and Capital One Join Forces in Million Dollar Commitment to Fight Poverty i... May 23
- Capital One Financial Corporation Presents at Barclay's Americas Select Franchis... May 22
- Why This Financial Company Offers Good Upside Fool May 22
- What Would You Give Up For a Cheaper Flight This Summer? PR Newswire May 22
- Capital One Financial Stock Hits New 52-Week High (COF) May 22
- JPMorgan Raises Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
COF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Capital One Financial is up 22.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, American Express up 36.33%, and Discover Financial Services up 49.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for COF
Pro Report PDF for COF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COF
Did Capital One Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Capital One Financial Corp. is a U.S.-based bank holding company specializing in credit cards, home loans, auto loans, banking and savings products. It primarily serves consumers, small businesses, and commercial clients through branches, the Internet, and other distribution channels. A member of the Fortune 500, the company helped pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the early 1990s, and it is now the fourth-largest customer of the United States Postal Service and has the fifth-largest deposit portfolio in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in McLean, Virginia.