COF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.945|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.143B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NewStar Said to Extend Bid Timing Until After Bank Stress Tests Bloomberg Dec 5
- Capital One Down to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Capital One Financial Corp (COF): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner The Street Dec 4
- 5 Financial Services Stocks Driving The Industry Higher The Street Dec 4
- Where the Money Is: December 3 Fool Dec 3
- RM Guides Q4, Will Launch 2.04M Shares - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Capital One Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- 3 Holiday Deals for the Investor on Your Christmas List Fool Dec 2
- Underperforming Capital One (COF) Could Have Plenty Left in the Tank - Barron's Street Insider Dec 2
- 5 Long-Term Stock Plays on Consumer Rebound From FBR The Street Dec 2
COF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Capital One Financial is up 29.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, American Express up 55.83%, and Discover Financial up 31.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COF
Pro Report PDF for COF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COF
Did Capital One Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Capital One Financial Corp. is a U.S.-based bank holding company specializing in credit cards, home loans, auto loans, banking and savings products. It primarily serves consumers, small businesses, and commercial clients through branches, the Internet, and other distribution channels. A member of the Fortune 500, the company helped pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the early 1990s, and it is now the fourth-largest customer of the United States Postal Service and has the fifth-largest deposit portfolio in the United States. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in McLean, Virginia.