CODI Key Stats
- Honeywell Powers Honda Amaze - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Honeywell Powers Honda Amaze May 21
- Raven's 1Q14 Earnings Fall Short May 21
- Raven's 1Q14 Earnings Fall Short - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Lennox International Ups Dividend May 17
- Honeywell's UOP Wins Contract May 17
- Lennox International Ups Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- Honeywell's UOP Wins Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks May 17
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TCAP, APSA, TCRD, CODI May 17
- 3 Predictions for Next Week May 12
CODI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest is up 52.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Honeywell International up 42.99%, and AMN Healthcare Services up 124.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CODI
Pro Report PDF for CODI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CODI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CODI
Did Compass Diversified Holdings Shares of Beneficial Interest make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Compass Diversified Holdings, Inc. is a private equity fund. The company operates its business through nine segments: Advanced Circuits, American Furniture, CamelBak, ERGObaby, Fox, HALO, Liberty Safe, Staffmark and Tridien. The firm makes investments through balance sheet. The company was founded on November 18, 2005 and is headquartered in Westport, Connecticut. Compass Diversified Holdings operates as a subsidiary of The Compass Group LLC.