CNP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7716|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1650%|
|Net Income (TTM)||332.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.59%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CENTERPOINT ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 2
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/02: (RKUS) (AEO) (EBAY) Upgraded; (MMM) (GRPN) (XL) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 2
- KeyBanc Downgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Hold Street Insider Dec 2
- Wolfe Trahan & Co. Downgrades CenterPoint Energy (CNP) to Peerperform Street Insider Nov 26
- CenterPoint (CNP) Lower on Volume as Enable Midstream Partners Files for IPO Street Insider Nov 26
- CNP Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level Nov 26
- CenterPoint Energy, OGE Energy and ArcLight Capital’s Enable Midstream Partners Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering noodls Nov 26
- CenterPoint Energy, OGE Energy and ArcLight Capital's Enable Midstream Partners Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering noodls Nov 26
- Enable Midstream files registration for $500M IPO Nov 26
- CenterPoint Energy Inc (CNP): Today's Featured Utilities Winner Nov 22
CNP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CenterPoint Energy is up 21.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, OGE Energy up 23.48%, and NiSource up 33.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CNP
Pro Report PDF for CNP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNP
Did CenterPoint Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CenterPoint Energy, Inc., founded in 1882 , is a domestic energy delivery company that includes electric transmission & distribution, natural gas distribution, competitive natural gas sales and services, interstate pipelines, and field services operations. The company serves more than five million metered customers primarily in Arkansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas. Assets total nearly $21 billion. With over 8,800 employees, CenterPoint Energy and its predecessor companies have been in business for more than 135 years. It was formerly known as Reliant Energy, NorAm Energy, Houston Industries, and HL&P. The company is headquartered in the CenterPoint Energy Tower at 1111 Louisiana Street in Downtown Houston. Some of its notable subscribers include Retail Electric Providers, such as Reliant Energy, Dynowatt, Texas Power, Bounce Energy, MXenergy, Direct Energy, Stream Energy, First Texas Energy Corporation, Gexa Energy and Cirro Energy.