CNA Key Stats
- CNA Appoints New Vice President Of Corporate Development PR Newswire Jun 17
- Warren Buffett Embraces an Old Love Fool Jun 14
- Why SSE Beats National Grid and Centrica Fool Jun 13
- P&C Insurers Attract Investors with Higher Pricing Dynamic and Less Exposure to ... Jun 13
- CNA Financial - A Bond Replacement Portfolio For 72 Cents On The Dollar Jun 12
- Berkshire’s Eastwood Builds Staff, Takes On AIG Jun 11
- Glencore Said to Study Combining Australian Coal Assets With Rio Jun 11
- Glencore Said to Study Rio Australia Coal-Assets Combination Jun 11
- Constantine Iordanou, Director, Chairman, President and CEO of Arch Capital Grou... Jun 10
- Brett Huff, Research Analyst at Stephens Inc., Interviews with The Wall Street T... Jun 10
CNA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CNA Financial is up 16.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Loews Corporation up 10.49%, and Travelers Companies up 33.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CNA
Pro Report PDF for CNA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNA
Did CNA Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CNA Financial Corporation is a financial corporation based in Chicago, Illinois, United States, and noted for its 600-foot tall red headquarters building, CNA Center. Its principal subsidiary, Continental Casualty Company was founded in 1897. CNA was incorporated in 1967. The primary business focus of CNA is to provide commercial property and casualty insurance to businesses and professionals. CNA markets its products and services primarily through independent agents and brokers.