CNA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.54%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.627|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.17%|
|Net Income (TTM)||707.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.96%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- HCI Group to go Ahead with Flood Insurance - Analyst Blog Zacks 3:10 PM
- Everest Re Down to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks 2:40 PM
- Montpelier Re Stays at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks 2:39 PM
- Allied World: A Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks 4:50 AM
- Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Montpelier Re Holdings, PartnerRe, Endurance Specialty Holdings and CNA Financial Dec 11
- HCA Upped to Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Chubb Stays Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- First American: A Strong Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Profit from This Top-Ranked Industry - Investment Ideas Zacks Dec 9
- MMC Acquires Cambridge P&C - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
CNA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CNA Financial is up 46.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.92%, Loews up 13.26%, and Global Indemnity up 12.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CNA
Pro Report PDF for CNA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNA
Did CNA Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CNA Financial Corp is an insurance holding company. The Company offers commercial property and casualty coverage, risk management, information services, warranty and claims administration.