CMCM Key Stats
Investor's Business Daily08/19 12:58
Street Insider08/19 09:23
Investor's Business Daily08/19 08:02
Street Insider08/19 07:03
PR Newswire08/19 07:00
Street Insider08/18 14:04
CMCM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cheetah Mobile is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.18%, Qihoo 360 Technology up 46.90%, and Activision Blizzard up 38.36%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CMCM
PDF Report for CMCM
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMCM Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CMCM
Did Cheetah Mobile make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
- Company Website: http://www.ijinshan.com
- IR Website: http://ir.cmcm.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Software Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511210
- NAICS Industry: Software Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Cheetah Mobile Inc through its subsidiaries provides mobile applications for junk file cleaning, memory boosting, privacy protection, power optimization, anti-virus, internet browsing and photo collection.
CMCM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CMCM","name")
- Description: =YCI("CMCM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CMCM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CMCM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CMCM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.