CMA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.928|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.87%|
|Net Income (TTM)||554.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.48%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Should You Stay Invested in Comerica (CMA)? Dec 5
- Should You Stay Invested in Comerica (CMA)? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Big Regional Bank Stocks Have 20% Upside for 2014, Says Credit Suisse The Street Dec 4
- Balanced View on Citigroup - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 4
- Comerica to Present at the Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference 2013 noodls Dec 3
- Comerica Bank's California Index Gains in September noodls Dec 3
- Comerica Bank's Texas Index Advances in September noodls Dec 3
- Comerica Bank's Michigan Index Jumps in September noodls Dec 2
- U.S. Bancorp to Acquire Quintillion - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
- Freddie, Fannie Recapitalization Plan Rejected - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 21
CMA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Comerica is up 61.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, U.S. Bancorp up 27.78%, and BankUnited up 43.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMA
Pro Report PDF for CMA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMA
Did Comerica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Comerica Incorporated is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by three business segments: The Business Bank, The Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica focuses on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica reported total assets of $60.9 billion at September 30, 2011. The company was founded in 1849 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.