CMA Key Stats
- Stock Downgrades: A Farewell to ARM Holdings May 23
- Susquehanna Downgrades Comerica (CMA) to Negative Street Insider May 23
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Comerica (CMA) to Underperform Street Insider May 22
- DA Davidson Downgrades Comerica (CMA) to Neutral Street Insider May 21
- Comerica Reaches New 52-Week High (CMA) May 20
- Sirios Capital Management Holdings in 1st Quarter: 13F Alert May 15
- Can These 4 Large Western Banks Make You Money? May 15
- Comerica Hits New 52-Week High May 14
- Comerica Hits New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 14
- [$$] Five Banks Leaning Too Hard on Loan Yields May 13
CMA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Comerica is up 31.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, BB&T up 12.23%, and Fifth Third Bancorp up 38.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CMA
Pro Report PDF for CMA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMA
Did Comerica make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Comerica Incorporated is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically aligned by three business segments: The Business Bank, The Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. Comerica focuses on relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona, California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico. Comerica reported total assets of $60.9 billion at September 30, 2011. The company was founded in 1849 and is headquartered in Dallas, Texas.