CIZN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.388|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.24%|
|Net Income (TTM)||6.768M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.88%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases Dec 6
- CITIZENS HOLDING CO /MS/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 4
- Citizens Holding Company Announces Cash Dividend noodls Dec 3
- Citizens Holding Co. (CIZN) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield Street Insider Dec 3
- CITIZENS HOLDING CO /MS/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- CITIZENS HOLDING CO /MS/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Regulation FD Disclosure, Oct 28
- Citizens Holding Company Reports Earnings Business Wire Oct 25
- Ex-Div Reminder For Citizens Holding (CIZN) Sep 10
- CITIZENS HOLDING CO /MS/ Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Aug 29
- Citizens Holding Co. (CIZN) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield Street Insider Aug 28
CIZN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Citizens Holding Company is down 3.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Bridge Capital Holdings up 25.39%, and Atlantic Coast Financial up 96.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CIZN
Pro Strategies Featuring CIZN
Did Citizens Holding Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Citizens Holding Company is a one-bank holding company. It is engaged in commercial & personal banking activities such as deposits, loans, letters of credit, mortgage loans, personal & corporate trust services, credit life insurance & title insurance.