CINF Key Stats
- Cincinnati Financial a Top Ranked SAFE Dividend Stock With 3.5% Yield (CINF) Jun 18
- Taking Care Of Yourself And Your Property Through These Stocks Jun 16
- 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: LAND, CINF, TUP Jun 14
- Cincinnati Financial Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (CINF) Jun 14
- CINF Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/17/13 Jun 13
- Buying Cincinnati Financial For The Dividend Jun 11
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Constantine Iordanou, Director, Chairman, ... Jun 10
- Brett Huff, Research Analyst at Stephens Inc., Interviews with The Wall Street T... Jun 10
- Could This Strategy Be The Holy Grail Of Investing? Jun 6
- Cincinnati Financial Stays At Outperform Jun 5
CINF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cincinnati Financial Corporation is up 30.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Axis Capital up 47.68%, and Arch Capital Group up 39.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CINF
Pro Report PDF for CINF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CINF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CINF
Did Cincinnati Financial Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cincinnati Financial Corporation offers property and casualty insurance, its main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company, The Cincinnati Indemnity Company and The Cincinnati Casualty Company. The company has 1.01% of the domestic property and casualty insurance premiums, which ranks it as the 20th largest insurance company by market share in the U.S. The company was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Fairfield, Ohio.