CINF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.560|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.18%|
|Net Income (TTM)||587.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ACE Limited Stays at Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Aspen Insurance Continue to Gaining - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Berkshire Hathaway Down to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Will ACE Continue Gaining Strength? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Top 5 Performing Sectors - Screen of the Week Zacks Dec 3
- This ETF Holds Stocks Insiders Want to Own Forbes Dec 2
- Why I Sold High Yielding Cincinnati Financial Out Of My Dividend Portfolio Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- XL Group Retains Neutral Rec - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- The New #33 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Cincinnati Financial The Street Nov 27
- Quiet Hurricane Season: What's Up with U.S. Insurers? - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
CINF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cincinnati Financial Corp is up 33.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.88%, Alleghany up 18.92%, and XL Group up 25.14%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CINF
Pro Report PDF for CINF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CINF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CINF
Did Cincinnati Financial Corp make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cincinnati Financial Corporation offers property and casualty insurance, its main business, through The Cincinnati Insurance Company, The Cincinnati Indemnity Company and The Cincinnati Casualty Company. The company has 1.01% of the domestic property and casualty insurance premiums, which ranks it as the 20th largest insurance company by market share in the U.S. The company was founded in 1950 and is headquartered in Fairfield, Ohio.